High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource > General Chit Chat > Gaming & Systems
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

Gaming & Systems A place to discuss video game systems RSS - Gaming & Systems

Like Tree3Likes

Decent reciever to pair to Bose headphone

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 10:29 PM   #1
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default Decent reciever to pair to Bose headphone

Hey guys, I was curious what would be a good reciever I can pair to my Bose noise cancelling headphones. I now live in the mountains of Eastern KY and wanted to get back to gaming on the Xbox and watching movies without disturbing my neighbor. I am currently renting an old apartment unit and you easily hear everything that is going on next to me.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 04:15 PM   #2
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
GLOW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,674
Default

I'm sure your neighbor won't be bothered by the sounds of geriatric porn coming through the walls of your apt. Don't bother with the headphones.
TwoPlusTwo and kharaa like this.
GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:43 PM   #3
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
I'm sure your neighbor won't be bothered by the sounds of geriatric porn coming through the walls of your apt. Don't bother with the headphones.
Not a fan of porn, but I have been itching for the upcoming Project Scorpio as I am looking at a 43 inch Samsung 4k set. Come to think of it, a new Forza is also coming out.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:00 PM   #4
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
Terryl3's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: Deep in the Duraflame National Forest
Posts: 1,282
Default

If you want top of the line get a McIntosh, you can't go wrong with that one.
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/us/Pages/Home.aspx#
Terryl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #5
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terryl3 View Post
If you want top of the line get a McIntosh, you can't go wrong with that one.
http://www.mcintoshlabs.com/us/Pages/Home.aspx#
I am mostly looking for a mainstream reciever that does good with headphones. Most good ones including my current Yamaha are lousy with that. Those McIntosh products sound like they are way more than I am able to afford.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:42 AM   #6
Rest In Peace...PFC5
 
kharaa's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Utah
Age: 31
Posts: 7,328
Default

Are you looking for bluetooth capability?
__________________
Core i7 4770k 3.5ghz(OC'd to 4.5gh)|MSI Z87-GD65|16gb DDR3 |512gb Samsung 850 Evo+8tb storage | Corsair 750 w PSU | GTX 980 TI | Antec DF-85 Chassis

MSI GT70|Core i7 3630QM|16gb DDR 1600| 128gb SSD+750gb HDD|GTX 675MX


Steam: kharaa
Xbox Live: kharaa
PSN: Feyhart
kharaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:53 AM   #7
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default

Not really as I was going to just plug the headphone directly into the jack on the reciever.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:26 AM   #8
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,057
Default

What are you currently using for your source? The reason I ask is to determine if you need a new receiver or if a headphone amp or DAC/AMP combo would be a better option.

Virtually any receiver will have a headphone out or headphone amp however on virtually every receiver this is also an afterthought in typically pretty poor .
Second what $$ range are you looking at? Knowing those 2 things I probably could give a recommendation from $100-$2500 depending on where you want to be and if you want best quality, best bang for buck, cheapest available etc.

Also why using BOSE headphones? (Noise cancelling ability is decent but sound quality sucks ass) What are you trying to cancel that would be heard with normal headphones? I am a b it of a headphone (and audio enthusiast) so I would recommend investing in a good set of headphones. Open or closed; over the ear , on the ear, earbuds; balanced or unbalanced; dynamic, orthostatic, electrostatic all available to meet your needs.

If you just need an amp I would recommend looking at something from Schiit (schiit.com) or Garage 1217 (garage1217.com). I have amps from both and have been well pleased for several years.

Virtually any receiver you by will have a headphone output however they're always an afterthought on receivers and typically of dubious quality
__________________
HT- Panasonic TH-50PZ800U 1080p plasma, Panasonic PT-AX200u LCD projector, Elite Vmax Electric 100' screen, Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Paradigm Titan Monitor v5 fronts, Paradigm CC-190 v6 center, Paradigm Atom Monitors v5 surrounds(x4), HSU research VTF-2 sub, Bowers + Wilkins ASW610 sub, HTPC/Gaming rig, Sony BDP-S550 blu-ray, Uverse HD-DVR, Roku 2

Bedroom: RCA 40: LED, BD-player
Den - Vizio 20"1080p LCD + RCA BDP


Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jkkyler; 09-30-2017 at 09:00 PM..
jkkyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #9
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default

Right now it is plugged into a Yamaha 5.1 channel reciever in my sig, but the sound quality is horrible when my headphones are plugged in. I would be open to investing in a new set of headphones. Since this would be at my apartment in Eastern KY, I am not looking to go real high end. Maybe $1000-1500 for a reciever and headphone setup that would be perfect for gaming and a movie or two. I drive home to my house in Cincinnati when I have consecutive days off.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:47 PM   #10
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,057
Default

That is a very realistic budget that can set you up quite nicely.
For Headphones I would recomend
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fostex-x-massdrop-th-x00 (If you prefer closed headphones that isolate outside noises ) - $399
For slightly more ($50) you can get them in Purpleheart wood with a little better acoustics and a much better look IMHO. $449
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fostex-...art-headphones

Alternately If outside noise isolation isn't of prime concern (outside noise can leak in at low volumes and your headphones would not be isolated they can be heard slightly by others - not loud but noticeable.
For a truly neutral flat headphone that is very accurate but also somewhat unforgiving of bad source material I would recommend
Sennheiser HD600 -$289 Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

or my favorite 'Open' / non-isolation headphone the Beyerdynamic DT990 $229
https://www.beachcamera.com/shop/pro...06090000010125 which can also be bought on wal-mart.com but they get them third party from my original source.
They also come in a closed/isolated version the DT770 $199 (currently $20 off for $179)
http://www.guitarcenter.com

The beyerdynamics I absolutley love but they don't have a perfectly flat tone to them they have a kicking low end bass boost and a bit of a treble peak.

FWIW I own or have owned all those I mentioned currently plus many more I have The Beyerdynamic DT990 pro which has the largest soundstage if any headphone I have ever heard and also a Fostex TH-600 which has been Lawton modded That is what the Massdrop TH-x00 are modeled after.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...EG&sku=1273066

my base model then I went here and had custom wood and tune-ups ordered
www.lawtonaudio.com

What I strongly recommend is then adding a DAC/AMP combo instead of a receiver for a couple of reasons - You can feed it music from a computer or cell phone via USB, from any device that has a optical out (cable box, game console, tv optical out, etc. as long as there is an optical out) Some also have digital coax. This also allows you to take your set-up from place to place - not necessarily "on the go portable" but transportable (there are also small portable set-ups for mobile use of you like.)

I would recommend Schiit Modi2 Uber DAC (make sure it is uber to get optical otherwise you just get USB)- $149
and MAgni 3 amp $99 A dac and amp pairing that are not all in one which allows flexibility for individual upgrades down the line if you wish but on the downside are 2 units instead of one - so for both =$248. Also Schiit isn't some Chinese group they make all their Products from scratch in the USA - local millworker made chassis and virtually all components are sourced from made in USA vendors which is kind of nice to support small businesses plus 5 year standard warranty and 15 day money back guarantee.

www.Schiit.com

The Chord Mojo is a dual DAC/AMP combo that is a little more pricey at $529 but really is feature packed and truly portable if you need it but also can be used as a standalone unit and boasts great power and sound
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHORD-Electr...gAAOSw7L1Zx8k5

Another great unit is this FOSTEX HP-A7
https://www.amazon.com/Fostex-Hp-a7-.../dp/B0034XQYD2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOSTEX-HP-A7...sAAOSwWxNYn4QH

another two unit solution would be the Modi2 uber paired with
Garage 1217 Project Sunrise III ($249 built acrylic chassis and $289 built aluminum chassis) I have one of these and use it nearly every day - it is an amp only so needs paired with a DAC

Any one of those headphone options paired with any one of those Dac/Amp options gets you in under $1000.

You don't need to replace your receiver which is a bonus unless you actually wanted a new receiver. You dramatically upgrade your sound , can make a nice little listening station at your house which can also be transported readily between your two residences.
As stated - headphone out on receivers are pretty much afterthoughts because manufacturers donb't want to put a lot of time and money in the headphone amp as if it is important to somebody there already is a HUGE dedicated market for that niche population. If you truly wanted to replace your AVR then what I can tell you is that the headphone out jack on my Pioneer elite avr (SC series) is capable but not near any of my true headphone amps. My previous Onkyo AVR which was their flagship model was very pricey and weighed nearly 50 lbs but had a good headphone amp (The TOTL TX-NR series which has fragmented into the nr and rz series now)

The only place my solution falls flat is if you have to have sound via HDMI and your device does not have TOSLiNK/OPtical, USB, or digital Coax out.

If you have any questions about any of that - headphones, DAC, AMP features , brands etc let me know or if your not sure if dedicated headphone + headphone dac/amp combo is for you etc let me know. I know it is a bit much to digest but essentially you have a lot of flexibility from ~$450-$100 solutions there and everywhere in between. I went through a lot of trial and error and even went to a few trade shows and "listening parties" at audiophile shops to learn what works and what doesn't what sounds good and what is just snake oil etc. There are more options but I think you have enough info for the moment.

If I had my pick I would go Purpleheart TH-x00 and the MOjo or Fostex DAC/amp but there are no bad combos above.

Another option is the O2 DAC/AMP combo but it is open source built by a number of folks in varying configurations.

I assume your BOSE have a normal 1/4" or 1/8" plug. If so you could just do a DAC/AMP solution and stop there if you are satisfied but if you truly are willing to spend what you said I think you can make quite a lep in sound upgrade (or you could try a better headphone with your current AVR).

2+2 has a pair of AKG Q702 headphones he really likes as well so if you talk to him he may have an opinion to give.
__________________
HT- Panasonic TH-50PZ800U 1080p plasma, Panasonic PT-AX200u LCD projector, Elite Vmax Electric 100' screen, Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Paradigm Titan Monitor v5 fronts, Paradigm CC-190 v6 center, Paradigm Atom Monitors v5 surrounds(x4), HSU research VTF-2 sub, Bowers + Wilkins ASW610 sub, HTPC/Gaming rig, Sony BDP-S550 blu-ray, Uverse HD-DVR, Roku 2

Bedroom: RCA 40: LED, BD-player
Den - Vizio 20"1080p LCD + RCA BDP


Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Albert Einstein

Last edited by jkkyler; 10-04-2017 at 09:57 PM..
jkkyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 02:32 AM   #11
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,115
Default

Thanks for the reply. That is a lot of information as I had no idea things could get this complicated when entering into the world of headphones. The device I would be primarily using would be the Xbox Project Scorpio that is coming out very soon. That means that I would need HDMI capabilities and likely would need a new receiver. I do not intend to lug my current Yamaha around as it will stay stationary at my house in Cincinnati.

I will be buying a Samsung 43 inch UHD soon and will likely be when the Xbox Project Scorpio is released. I will probably utilize it to play 4k movies assuming that it does a good job with that as a good 4K BDP can really get insanely expensive. With a need for HDMI, do you think a reasonably priced receiver plus a headphone DAC/AMP setup is going to work better than buying a much nicer receiver like the Pioneer Elite AVR? Are there any headphone setups out there that give you true 5.1+ channel surround sound?

The unit that I am renting in Eastern KY is old and you can hear just about everything between the thin walls. That pretty much rules out a real surround sound system. I can even hear when my neighbor is on the toilet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkkyler View Post
That is a very realistic budget that can set you up quite nicely.
For Headphones I would recomend
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fostex-x-massdrop-th-x00 (If you prefer closed headphones that isolate outside noises ) - $399
For slightly more ($50) you can get them in Purpleheart wood with a little better acoustics and a much better look IMHO. $449
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/fostex-...art-headphones

Alternately If outside noise isolation isn't of prime concern (outside noise can leak in at low volumes and your headphones would not be isolated they can be heard slightly by others - not loud but noticeable.
For a truly neutral flat headphone that is very accurate but also somewhat unforgiving of bad source material I would recommend
Sennheiser HD600 -$289 Newegg
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

or my favorite 'Open' / non-isolation headphone the Beyerdynamic DT990 $229
https://www.beachcamera.com/shop/pro...06090000010125 which can also be bought on wal-mart.com but they get them third party from my original source.
They also come in a closed/isolated version the DT770 $199 (currently $20 off for $179)
http://www.guitarcenter.com

The beyerdynamics I absolutley love but they don't have a perfectly flat tone to them they have a kicking low end bass boost and a bit of a treble peak.

FWIW I own or have owned all those I mentioned currently plus many more I have The Beyerdynamic DT990 pro which has the largest soundstage if any headphone I have ever heard and also a Fostex TH-600 which has been Lawton modded That is what the Massdrop TH-x00 are modeled after.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/con...EG&sku=1273066

my base model then I went here and had custom wood and tune-ups ordered
www.lawtonaudio.com

What I strongly recommend is then adding a DAC/AMP combo instead of a receiver for a couple of reasons - You can feed it music from a computer or cell phone via USB, from any device that has a optical out (cable box, game console, tv optical out, etc. as long as there is an optical out) Some also have digital coax. This also allows you to take your set-up from place to place - not necessarily "on the go portable" but transportable (there are also small portable set-ups for mobile use of you like.)

I would recommend Schiit Modi2 Uber DAC (make sure it is uber to get optical otherwise you just get USB)- $149
and MAgni 3 amp $99 A dac and amp pairing that are not all in one which allows flexibility for individual upgrades down the line if you wish but on the downside are 2 units instead of one - so for both =$248. Also Schiit isn't some Chinese group they make all their Products from scratch in the USA - local millworker made chassis and virtually all components are sourced from made in USA vendors which is kind of nice to support small businesses plus 5 year standard warranty and 15 day money back guarantee.

www.Schiit.com

The Chord Mojo is a dual DAC/AMP combo that is a little more pricey at $529 but really is feature packed and truly portable if you need it but also can be used as a standalone unit and boasts great power and sound
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHORD-Electr...gAAOSw7L1Zx8k5

Another great unit is this FOSTEX HP-A7
https://www.amazon.com/Fostex-Hp-a7-.../dp/B0034XQYD2
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOSTEX-HP-A7...sAAOSwWxNYn4QH

another two unit solution would be the Modi2 uber paired with
Garage 1217 Project Sunrise III ($249 built acrylic chassis and $289 built aluminum chassis) I have one of these and use it nearly every day - it is an amp only so needs paired with a DAC

Any one of those headphone options paired with any one of those Dac/Amp options gets you in under $1000.

You don't need to replace your receiver which is a bonus unless you actually wanted a new receiver. You dramatically upgrade your sound , can make a nice little listening station at your house which can also be transported readily between your two residences.
As stated - headphone out on receivers are pretty much afterthoughts because manufacturers donb't want to put a lot of time and money in the headphone amp as if it is important to somebody there already is a HUGE dedicated market for that niche population. If you truly wanted to replace your AVR then what I can tell you is that the headphone out jack on my Pioneer elite avr (SC series) is capable but not near any of my true headphone amps. My previous Onkyo AVR which was their flagship model was very pricey and weighed nearly 50 lbs but had a good headphone amp (The TOTL TX-NR series which has fragmented into the nr and rz series now)

The only place my solution falls flat is if you have to have sound via HDMI and your device does not have TOSLiNK/OPtical, USB, or digital Coax out.

If you have any questions about any of that - headphones, DAC, AMP features , brands etc let me know or if your not sure if dedicated headphone + headphone dac/amp combo is for you etc let me know. I know it is a bit much to digest but essentially you have a lot of flexibility from ~$450-$100 solutions there and everywhere in between. I went through a lot of trial and error and even went to a few trade shows and "listening parties" at audiophile shops to learn what works and what doesn't what sounds good and what is just snake oil etc. There are more options but I think you have enough info for the moment.

If I had my pick I would go Purpleheart TH-x00 and the MOjo or Fostex DAC/amp but there are no bad combos above.

Another option is the O2 DAC/AMP combo but it is open source built by a number of folks in varying configurations.

I assume your BOSE have a normal 1/4" or 1/8" plug. If so you could just do a DAC/AMP solution and stop there if you are satisfied but if you truly are willing to spend what you said I think you can make quite a lep in sound upgrade (or you could try a better headphone with your current AVR).

2+2 has a pair of AKG Q702 headphones he really likes as well so if you talk to him he may have an opinion to give.
__________________
X360 Gamertag junehhan
Microsoft X360 and Xbox One
-Denon DBT-1713 UD BDP
-Bose Accoustimass 5.1 channel system

New Lebanon Ohio Rotary Club member
Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve with Cummins
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:03 AM   #12
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,057
Default

OK so now that I know a little more about your set-up and needs I thinkyou do need a Receiver due to the video aspect. If you are planning on watching 4k movies/content I am willing to bet your current receiver does not pass 4k and if it does probably doesn't support HDR which reall is a good bit of the 4k experience (my AVR passes and scales 4k but doesn't do HDR as they were still finalizing the standard then so I went with a stand alone UHD BD player that has dual HDMI Out - video to tv and separate hdmi audio to rceiver for surround sound.) THat being said I would look at an entry level model if you most likely aren't going to have a full SS set-up but one that does HDR/4k and also has at least 1 set of stereo pre-outs on the back (rca OUTPUTS). WHat I would do is then run your hdmi to your receiver which will handle all the video and process the audio (provide your DAC functions) and get a Schiit Magni 3 headphone amp for $99. Run RCA form the pre-out on the receiver to the headphone amp and that would IMHO give you the best sound and fulfill all your needs.
If you have any pre-outs now on your receiver you could order a Magni and try it with your current headphones to see if that is sufficient for you (everybody has different levels of expectation and satisfaction). You may find out that is great. If you do have pre-outs and try that and still unhappy odds are your current headphones areas much to blame as your gear. Mull that over and I will loo at a few AVR and talk to a few buddies and see If I can recommend an entry level AVR (Receiver) that does good 4k/HDR and has at leas a set of pre-outs. you get it and try it's headphone jack and if satisfied problem solved and if not or your willing to go for an ectra $99 you get a superior amp solution. Will get back to you but I am reasonably certain you can get a Receiver, headphone amp fairly inexpensive and even if you add a new headphone which I recommend you still are under $1000 including your new receiver. Most of the big $$$ in AVR's have to do with the speaker amp circuitry which you really don't need.
__________________
HT- Panasonic TH-50PZ800U 1080p plasma, Panasonic PT-AX200u LCD projector, Elite Vmax Electric 100' screen, Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Paradigm Titan Monitor v5 fronts, Paradigm CC-190 v6 center, Paradigm Atom Monitors v5 surrounds(x4), HSU research VTF-2 sub, Bowers + Wilkins ASW610 sub, HTPC/Gaming rig, Sony BDP-S550 blu-ray, Uverse HD-DVR, Roku 2

Bedroom: RCA 40: LED, BD-player
Den - Vizio 20"1080p LCD + RCA BDP


Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Albert Einstein
jkkyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 05:25 AM   #13
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,057
Default

Also Using the pre outs from an AVR versus a headphone Jack will allow you to use the various sound field setting such as pop. arena , stadium , movie etc.that you lose when you use the headphone out
__________________
HT- Panasonic TH-50PZ800U 1080p plasma, Panasonic PT-AX200u LCD projector, Elite Vmax Electric 100' screen, Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Paradigm Titan Monitor v5 fronts, Paradigm CC-190 v6 center, Paradigm Atom Monitors v5 surrounds(x4), HSU research VTF-2 sub, Bowers + Wilkins ASW610 sub, HTPC/Gaming rig, Sony BDP-S550 blu-ray, Uverse HD-DVR, Roku 2

Bedroom: RCA 40: LED, BD-player
Den - Vizio 20"1080p LCD + RCA BDP


Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Albert Einstein
jkkyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 07:21 PM   #14
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,057
Default

I would recommend this:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...eceiver/1.html

Or this:
https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...rx-v779/1.html

Couple with a Schiit.com magni3.

Use the RCA out from the back to the RCA in on the Magni3 (will run you less than$500) and add headphone of choice or stand pay with current hrsdphone
__________________
HT- Panasonic TH-50PZ800U 1080p plasma, Panasonic PT-AX200u LCD projector, Elite Vmax Electric 100' screen, Pioneer Elite SC-71 AVR, Paradigm Titan Monitor v5 fronts, Paradigm CC-190 v6 center, Paradigm Atom Monitors v5 surrounds(x4), HSU research VTF-2 sub, Bowers + Wilkins ASW610 sub, HTPC/Gaming rig, Sony BDP-S550 blu-ray, Uverse HD-DVR, Roku 2

Bedroom: RCA 40: LED, BD-player
Den - Vizio 20"1080p LCD + RCA BDP


Don't believe everything you read on the internet - Albert Einstein
jkkyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #15
HDF SUPER-MODERATOR
 
ImRizzo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn & Eastern Long Island, NY ....It's not a Place, it's an Attitude and a NY State of Mind !!
Posts: 22,924
Default

This is another great deal on a Denon https://www.accessories4less.com/mak...eceiver/1.html
__________________
*
LG OLED-55B6P~Oppo UDP203~Sony XBR929~Denon3311CI~Mirage Omnisat V2 Spks w/S10SW~DVP5000~Harmony1100

ImRizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource > General Chit Chat > Gaming & Systems
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:49 AM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2004 - 2008, High Def Forum