High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

Gaming & Systems A place to discuss video game systems

Like Tree65Likes

<<<The Official Playstation 4 Owners thread>>>

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #31  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
GLOW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPlusTwo View Post
Please don't lump me in with the console crowd just because I pre-ordered one. Lol.
TwoPlusTwo likes this.
GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:50 AM   #32  
The 65 VT & Neil Rock!
 
Razor05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPlusTwo View Post
Please don't lump me in with the console crowd just because I pre-ordered one. Lol.
So you'll just be our closet console guy.
Razor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #33  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
So you'll just be our closet console guy.
Closet?

As queen of the PC, no clue what you're talking about.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:00 PM   #34  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
Goddamn does Guerilla make the best gun loading animations out there. I remember being blown away by the ones in KZ2 and they still hold up. I won't be playing Shadowfall but I hope it turns out good for you PS4 guys.
Yah KZ2's reload on the m82 was phenomenal.
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #35  
Relax
 
jmwatkins's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3,056
Default

Just looking at those GIF's has me excited for PS4 again! I was kind of down on it, but I can't wait for some KZ now.
jmwatkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #36  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

I guess we get these things next week.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #37  
HD Ninja
 
Mase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,733
Default

Fuck yea we do!

I am excited for the PS4, I have been trying to talk my friends into switching consoles this gen, but don't know if that will happen or not. The only two things really holding me back are the controller (reviews say it still kinda sucks, just not as much as the DS3) and the online community. I played BF3, COD, KZ, Warhawk and Resistance online and I don't think I ever really had fun with the people who play. Other than playing with Pinoy and shooting him in the face with a shotgun in the last KZ beta
Mase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:43 PM   #38  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase View Post
Fuck yea we do!

I am excited for the PS4, I have been trying to talk my friends into switching consoles this gen, but don't know if that will happen or not. The only two things really holding me back are the controller (reviews say it still kinda sucks, just not as much as the DS3) and the online community. I played BF3, COD, KZ, Warhawk and Resistance online and I don't think I ever really had fun with the people who play. Other than playing with Pinoy and shooting him in the face with a shotgun in the last KZ beta
Bastard
EVERY fucking corner I came around you where right there leveling my face with that thing. It's bad enough I'm 1:1 KDR guy in FPS games, then your sure shot ass just had to show up!

I've already got KZSF sittin in my front room, picking up BF4 tomorrow. Can't wait for next thursday
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #39  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

A Threefold Surprise for PS4 Owners

+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment


After months of anticipation, we’re just a week away from the launch of PlayStation 4 in the United States and Canada. Starting at midnight on November 15th, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the future of gaming and entertainment looks like.
The network now expands across a wide array of digital entertainment including incredible multi-player gameplay, availability of full games day and date, streaming movies and TV shows, and a premium cloud-based music service. We are excited to provide those of you in the US and Canada with a special promotional voucher in every PS4 box* that includes:
$10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**






PS4 Bonuses

Out of the box, you can immediately experience everything PlayStation Plus for PS4 has to offer and have access to millions and millions of songs through Music Unlimited. The $10 credit can be used towards anything in the store including new PS4 launch titles, such as Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Look for the voucher when you open your PS4 box and let us know what you’re excited about playing, listening, or watching by using #PS4 on Twitter.
* Available for a limited time only
** Only for new subscribers to the Premium Plan


Nice touch Sony.
TwoPlusTwo likes this.
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:58 PM   #40  
HD Ninja
 
Mase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
Bastard
EVERY fucking corner I came around you where right there leveling my face with that thing. It's bad enough I'm 1:1 KDR guy in FPS games, then your sure shot ass just had to show up!

I've already got KZSF sittin in my front room, picking up BF4 tomorrow. Can't wait for next thursday
Whoa what? You can buy games for the PS4 already?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
A Threefold Surprise for PS4 Owners

+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment


After months of anticipation, we’re just a week away from the launch of PlayStation 4 in the United States and Canada. Starting at midnight on November 15th, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the future of gaming and entertainment looks like.
The network now expands across a wide array of digital entertainment including incredible multi-player gameplay, availability of full games day and date, streaming movies and TV shows, and a premium cloud-based music service. We are excited to provide those of you in the US and Canada with a special promotional voucher in every PS4 box* that includes:
$10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**






PS4 Bonuses

Out of the box, you can immediately experience everything PlayStation Plus for PS4 has to offer and have access to millions and millions of songs through Music Unlimited. The $10 credit can be used towards anything in the store including new PS4 launch titles, such as Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Look for the voucher when you open your PS4 box and let us know what you’re excited about playing, listening, or watching by using #PS4 on Twitter.
* Available for a limited time only
** Only for new subscribers to the Premium Plan


Nice touch Sony.
Very nice touch indeed!

I am getting crazy excited for some new toys to play with!!!
Mase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #41  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase View Post
Whoa what? You can buy games for the PS4 already?????!
Yeah, controllers and camera too apparently.
Actually I had to pick up KZ early cuz BB would have canceled my order if I didn't pick up by the 13th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mase View Post
Very nice touch indeed!

I am getting crazy excited for some new toys to play with!!!
Yeah should be fun.
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #42  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

GameStop sent me a text message telling me I could pick up Killzone. Assuming this to be an error, I just laughed and ignored it.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #43  
I bleed for HD
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14,182
Default

Yea , A lady at work went to pick up Ass Creed IV the other day because they were only holding pre-orders for 48 hrs.
jkkyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #44  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPlusTwo View Post
GameStop sent me a text message telling me I could pick up Killzone. Assuming this to be an error, I just laughed and ignored it.
Not an error, they have it.
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #45  
PLS C SIG:
Thread Starter
 
railven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
A Threefold Surprise for PS4 Owners

+ Posted by Eric Lempel // VP, Sony Network Entertainment


After months of anticipation, we’re just a week away from the launch of PlayStation 4 in the United States and Canada. Starting at midnight on November 15th, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the future of gaming and entertainment looks like.
The network now expands across a wide array of digital entertainment including incredible multi-player gameplay, availability of full games day and date, streaming movies and TV shows, and a premium cloud-based music service. We are excited to provide those of you in the US and Canada with a special promotional voucher in every PS4 box* that includes:
$10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial
30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**






PS4 Bonuses

Out of the box, you can immediately experience everything PlayStation Plus for PS4 has to offer and have access to millions and millions of songs through Music Unlimited. The $10 credit can be used towards anything in the store including new PS4 launch titles, such as Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Look for the voucher when you open your PS4 box and let us know what you’re excited about playing, listening, or watching by using #PS4 on Twitter.
* Available for a limited time only
** Only for new subscribers to the Premium Plan


Nice touch Sony.
I'd rather have that hardware scalar

GF isn't confirming if my PS4 is shipping. I'm nervous. More so because I just want it, not because I have games to play on it. Since I got the KZ Bundle I guess KZ is in the box or shipped along side...wait...

Should I already have KZ then? Time to goon hand her.
railven is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 AM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands