High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

Gaming & Systems A place to discuss video game systems

Like Tree51Likes

<<<The Official Xbox One Owners thread>>>

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2013, 09:05 AM   #16  
The 65 VT & Neil Rock!
Thread Starter
 
Razor05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by railven View Post
Yeah, I thought I mentioned that? I originally said I wasn't going to get either PS4 or Xbone, then my GF said she preordered me PS4, so I figured I'd just even it out and got Xbone once Gamestop said they got more in stock.

But I'm starting to think my Nephews would use it more, and frankly it would give me more reason to visit them Play Ryse together. I might have to buy another controller and Forza 5 now. D'oh!
I would personally just keep it and have them come over and play.
Razor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #17  
PLS C SIG:
 
railven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
I would personally just keep it and have them come over and play.
We live 45 minutes away if speeding down the highway, normal car speeds about 1 hr 10 mins apart.

I don't even see myself playing the PS4 until something good comes out. I'll most likely just load my PSN account and claim any free shit I can. I'm actually more interested in PSVita TV to be honest haha.
railven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #18  
The 65 VT & Neil Rock!
Thread Starter
 
Razor05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,782
Default

It looks like Titanfall is a MS exclusive and will stay that way for the life of the title (this includes the PC and Xbox platform).
Razor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #19  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
GLOW's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,700
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
It looks like Titanfall is a MS exclusive and will stay that way for the life of the title (this includes the PC and Xbox platform).
Yep but the superior sequel that perfects the original's mechanics and has improved graphics will be on PS4 in 2015
GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #20  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
I can hardly wait until next gen gets here. So what games have you guys preordered so far? Here's my day one list so far:
Forza 5
Ryse
COD: Ghosts
BF4
AC4: Black Flag
Killer Instinct
Destiny
Titanfall
I might add Dead Rising 3 also.
You do realize that when you calculate the cost of all that shit, that you could put that money toward a gaming PC, right?
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:43 PM   #21  
The 65 VT & Neil Rock!
Thread Starter
 
Razor05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
Yep but the superior sequel that perfects the original's mechanics and has improved graphics will be on PS4 in 2015
Please troll in the other thread. Thank you.
Razor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:45 PM   #22  
The 65 VT & Neil Rock!
Thread Starter
 
Razor05's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,782
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPlusTwo View Post
You do realize that when you calculate the cost of all that shit, that you could put that money toward a gaming PC, right?
Of course, but I like my consoles. My PC will get upgraded next.
Razor05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:52 PM   #23  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
Of course, but I like my consoles. My PC will get upgraded next.
Guys...words don't seem to be convincing him. I think it's time to resort to violence.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:12 AM   #24  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor05 View Post
It looks like Titanfall is a MS exclusive and will stay that way for the life of the title (this includes the PC and Xbox platform).
Thank God I have a gaming PC.

(actually truth to tell I'm not that excited about TF. Destiny though...if that went XBO exclusive I'd seriously be bummed)
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:07 AM   #25  
PLS C SIG:
 
railven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
Thank God I have a gaming PC.

(actually truth to tell I'm not that excited about TF. Destiny though...if that went XBO exclusive I'd seriously be bummed)
GTFO!!!

Titanfall is probably the best new FPS IP we've had since Call of Duty (or Halo for that crowd.) Did we watch the same footage for Destiny? I was asleep before they even got to shoot something. It was terrible and if you got something better to show me: RIP Bungie.

2015, Inc > Infinity Ward > Respawn - a fucking trilogy of pwnage!
railven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:09 AM   #26  
Praise the Sun!
 
TwoPlusTwo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Academia
Posts: 14,940
Default

I'm gonna have to agree with Pinoy here; Titanfall looks like a bad game.
Pinoy likes this.
TwoPlusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:15 AM   #27  
PLS C SIG:
 
railven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoPlusTwo View Post
I'm gonna have to agree with Pinoy here; Titanfall looks like a bad game.
On Xbone [email protected] FPS, sure, on PC it will be fucking amazing!!!

You guys have only seen Xbone footage, don't judge a game by such a terrible example.
railven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #28  
I'm here for the lulz
 
Pinoy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,181
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by railven View Post
GTFO!!!

Titanfall is probably the best new FPS IP we've had since Call of Duty (or Halo for that crowd.) Did we watch the same footage for Destiny? I was asleep before they even got to shoot something. It was terrible and if you got something better to show me: RIP Bungie.

2015, Inc > Infinity Ward > Respawn - a fucking trilogy of pwnage!
Just not really interested in CoD with Mechs, despite being asian

I've said it before: I like co-op, which Destiny is.
Pinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #29  
PLS C SIG:
 
railven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
Just not really interested in CoD with Mechs, despite being asian

I've said it before: I like co-op, which Destiny is.
You're NOT Asian!

It's Gundam Meets Doom. You'll come around, trust me
railven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:46 AM   #30  
HD Ninja
 
Mase's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 8,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by railven View Post
On Xbone [email protected] FPS, sure, on PC it will be fucking amazing!!!

You guys have only seen Xbone footage, don't judge a game by such a terrible example.
Looks are great but consoles will have the better online community. I also thought this was 60FPS I mean it is from the IW guys who crave that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
Just not really interested in CoD with Mechs, despite being asian

I've said it before: I like co-op, which Destiny is.
Destiny looks dope as shit, I cannot wait for that and The Division (Tom Clancy game), both are fucking awesome looking!!!!
Mase is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 AM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands