High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

DirecTV Forum Discuss and learn about DirecTV High Definition Satellite TV.

Like Tree4Likes

Master list of 60 HD channels NOT offered in HD on DirecTV

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #76  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

Someone asked about a comparison of HD channel selection of major providers in this threads first life, well they got a huge chart here:

http://www./directv-forum/169397-g4-...xt-week-8.html
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:49 PM   #77  
What is HD?
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennb1 View Post
I doubt it.
Prove that these other providers have all the HD channels DIRECTV has plus the ones from your DIRECTV doesn't have master list.

2107 posts since you joined one year ago ? That works out to about 5.77 post per day. Man you need to get a life.
lcannady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #78  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

You actually sat there and calculated my average post count? Sounds like someone's a little obsessed with me. Maybe you're the one that should get a life and stop being a troll.
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:33 PM   #79  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 760
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCat4680 View Post
You actually sat there and calculated my average post count? Sounds like someone's a little obsessed with me. Maybe you're the one that should get a life and stop being a troll.
Do you realize the post above you was talking about Glenn and not you? Get over yourself and go back to watching TV.
IamMrDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 PM   #80  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

Ok you're obsessed with glenn then. So he likes to post alot. Is that a crime? What were you trying to accomplish by calculating that statistic, besides making yourself look like an asshole?
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #81  
NFL in HD nothing else
 
drock912001's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Charlotte,NC
Posts: 1,948
Default

WGN HD is only avaible in the Chicago area.
drock912001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #82  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

WGN-TV yes, WGN America no
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:51 AM   #83  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
Waidesworld's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: MA
Posts: 97
Default

I am very happy with DTV with the exception of the odd storm (about 4-5 nights a year) wrecking havoc with reception here in the NorthEast. Just last month, on my fifth anniversary I got 12 months free of all the Showtime channels....sweet deal. We cancelled Netflix because we are overloaded on movies now.
Waidesworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:16 PM   #84  
HD = TV
 
ridy163's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 78
Default stop this thread!!!

I hope this thread dies soon, it is very annoying....tomcat is a troll!! lol
ridy163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #85  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridy163 View Post
I hope this thread dies soon, it is very annoying....tomcat is a troll!! lol
How am I a troll? because I enjoy healthy debate? trolls single out people they don't like or disagree with and immaturely name call. hey I guess that makes YOU a troll.
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #86  
chirshey's BFF
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posts: 3,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcannady View Post
2107 posts since you joined one year ago ? That works out to about 5.77 post per day. Man you need to get a life.
5.77 posts per day can be acccomplished in about 30 minutes or so.
I usually look on here during my lunch period. Big deal.

It shows you only have 2 posts. Is this how you chose to create one of your only 2 postings ? You're the one that needs to get a life.
glennb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:28 PM   #87  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennb1 View Post
5.77 posts per day can be acccomplished in about 30 minutes or so.
I usually look on here during my lunch period. Big deal.

It shows you only have 2 posts. Is this how you chose to create one of your only 2 postings ? You're the one that needs to get a life.
Doesn't sound like much of a forum poster to me, glenn. Is this person your angry ex-girlfriend?
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:28 AM   #88  
Overdue Degauss
 
isszguy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 762
Default

As King Henry 8th reportedly said of Sir Thomas More, "Who will rid me of this meddlesome priest?", I say "Who will rid me of this garbage thread?"

Now it's become a "Sticky" that I have to see listed at the top of a website that otherwise contains a lot of wisdom about DirecTV's satellite operation. PLEASE MAKE THIS THREAD TO AWAY. As long as this thread exists, it makes TomCat think he has a Ph. D in satellite programming decisions.

Maybe the only answer for realistic readers here is to get together and sign TomCat up for DishNet so he can take his rants elsewhere.
isszguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 09:45 AM   #89  
My cat can beat up yours
Thread Starter
 
TomCat4680's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Flint, Michigan
Age: 39
Posts: 658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isszguy View Post
As King Henry 8th reportedly said of Sir Thomas More, "Who will rid me of this meddlesome priest?", I say "Who will rid me of this garbage thread?"

Now it's become a "Sticky" that I have to see listed at the top of a website that otherwise contains a lot of wisdom about DirecTV's satellite operation. PLEASE MAKE THIS THREAD TO AWAY. As long as this thread exists, it makes TomCat think he has a Ph. D in satellite programming decisions.

Maybe the only answer for realistic readers here is to get together and sign TomCat up for DishNet so he can take his rants elsewhere.
Great quote, from a psychotic wife killing totalitarian dictator. Got any from Saddam Hussein?

Read the whole thread, no way I'm ever getting Dish Network or Comcast or anyone else, Mr. Troll.

Do you have anything meaningful to add? If not, move along, nothing to see here. If you don't like my threads, don't read them, just scroll past them. No one's putting a gun to you head.

Last edited by TomCat4680; 04-12-2009 at 10:49 AM..
TomCat4680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:48 AM   #90  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 40
Default

thank you for your hand work
lowerasnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


to Master list of 60 HD channels NOT offered in HD on DirecTV
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DirecTV lying about 130 HD channels TomCat4680 DirecTV Forum 17 11-10-2009 09:37 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:12 PM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands