High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

Car Forum Talk about your favorite cars, setups, garages (got pics?)!

Show me your car, here is mine. LPE widebody C6 Corvette

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2008, 12:06 AM   #16  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
Shark2k's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: West Orange, NJ
Age: 33
Posts: 874
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennb1 View Post
Even so, WTF does it matter ?

Is someone going to see a mailing label on a magazine and say - Holy shit !! This guy get's PEOPLE magazine !! He must be rich !! I'll write down his address so I can go rob his house !!
Did it ever occur to you that some people just don't want people to know their name and where they live? I guess not.

-Shark2k
Shark2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM   #17  
chirshey's BFF
 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posts: 3,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark2k View Post
Did it ever occur to you that some people just don't want people to know their name and where they live? I guess not.

-Shark2k
I guess not.


-glennb1
glennb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #18  
Banned User
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,660
Default

Florida doesn't require you to have front plates only the rear. Those with the county name on the plate means they been around longer then those with just the Sunshine State. I have the county I live in on the plate. Orlando you say Indpowr you two look like you're in you 20's still work and play and buy cools stuff is the way of life in Florida. Others where won't understand the life style.
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 01:40 PM   #19  
High Definition is the definition of life.
Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipstir View Post
Florida doesn't require you to have front plates only the rear. Those with the county name on the plate means they been around longer then those with just the Sunshine State. I have the county I live in on the plate. Orlando you say Indpowr you two look like you're in you 20's still work and play and buy cools stuff is the way of life in Florida. Others where won't understand the life style.
She is 25 and I am 34.. The plate is very old, I have had it almost 9 years.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #20  
Banned User
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,660
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
She is 25 and I am 34.. The plate is very old, I have had it almost 9 years.
You made out good as I did! I thought I was bad with the wife age and me.. I hear you BIG TIME!
tipstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


to Show me your car, here is mine. LPE widebody C6 Corvette
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MLB '07: The Show (PS3) REVIEW SOBAY310 Gaming & Systems 29 02-08-2008 10:43 AM
Forza 2 -- Full car list revealed VegasFlyby Gaming & Systems 3 06-20-2007 07:52 AM
Resto Mod Anyone? rbinck Car Forum 33 06-12-2007 06:51 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:09 AM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands