High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

Car Forum Talk about your favorite cars, setups, garages (got pics?)!

Like Tree1Likes

What are you driving?

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #76  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 119
Default

here is my Summer Ride 1996 S-10 which is for sale!

http://www.fokispg.com/Chris%20Denni...Page/Page.html

And my winter ride is a 96 Cavalier...I bought it because it has a 2.2L and gets about 25 mpg! LOL
ICUDOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #77  
Mr. Bill Belecheeeeek.
 
godson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 2,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junehhan
That sucks dude, but is one of the numerous smaller reasons why I opted for an SUV with a full body on frame construction. Cincinnati has some of the worst drivers in the country, and the worst thing is that a recent study concluded that 35-40% of them are NOT insured. We in OH have one of the highest rates on uninsured drivers in the country as well. In the last 3 years, my vehicles have been rearended twice by some ghetto ass ho's, my dad has been rear ended by a trust fund girlie driving mommy's Benz, and now he just got sideswiped in the middle of an intersection by some guy. My mom had the front end of her old Escort ZX2 run over by a big truck, got side swiped by some ghetto ass dude who was ininsured, and now just had her mirror lopped off by some old guy who had just bought a brand new Cadilac and was driving it hope from the dealer. Did I mention this was in the last 3 years?
Ugh that hurts...I hear on the city bro... I live in South Philly...all rowhomes and single side street parking. I dont even have to tell you what my front and back bumpers look like....not to mention the numerous mirrors Ive had busted by some kids playing in the street....damn it must be karma for all the years I was that little bastard kid
godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #78  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
unforgiven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enmoco
I tell you no lies............I've got a buddy who seems to have a great deal of trouble with ANYTHING he drives....
Hey, I've a buddy like that too! But he has trouble with every girl he marries. He's on number 5 right now and I think that one is going south also. He says he can't figure out why he keeps picking the wrong women. I asked him if he ever thought that "HE" might be the problem? The worst part is he has kids with 4 of them. Man does not have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.
unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #79  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
unforgiven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junehhan
I dunno man. I seems that a Navigator of an Expedition would be better suited to pimp duty. At least the pimps locally around here seem to drive them with those bigass spinner rims. The pimps with less money seem to settle for Explorors or some other big body American car as I have never seen them drive around in anything European of Japanese. To be fair, it's only recently that the Europeans and Japanese have started getting into the bigger megasized luxury suv market.
You seem to be seeing a lot of pimps. Are they delivering to your front door these days?
unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #80  
1080p=WhereYaWannaBe
 
enmoco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgiven
Hey, I've a buddy like that too! But he has trouble with every girl he marries. He's on number 5 right now and I think that one is going south also. He says he can't figure out why he keeps picking the wrong women. I asked him if he ever thought that "HE" might be the problem? The worst part is he has kids with 4 of them. Man does not have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of.
5?? Wow!! No wonder he's broke. Tough on those kids......I've got a great wife,very fortunate...
enmoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:30 PM   #81  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 7,120
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgiven
You seem to be seeing a lot of pimps. Are they delivering to your front door these days?

I do live a block or two from the ghetto ya know That's one of the big reasons why we've got several guns throughout our house, as one of those crack smoking punkasses tried to break into our house one night while we were sleeping. Joker was all high and crap too. This neighborhood used to be good and quiet as it was all retired old folks. Once the old folks started dying off, these ghetto ass MF's keep moving in and are trashing the neighborhood. You have no idea how many times every night I hear these Expeditions going down our street banging bass and loaded up with hookers. We've got an IHOP nearby, and it has become a hangout for pimps and their ho's lately as well. I guess that's the risk you take for being open 24/7. I'm pretty sure they would deliver to my door, as I caught a guy selling pot by the dime and crack by the vial just 2 houses down from our house a couple weeks ago. Our neighbor called the cops on those very same drug dealers and got every window in his home and car busted out in retaliation.

It sounds scary, but it's really not that bad. As long as you don't bother these homies, they won't retaliation against you. However, we still keep guns because every so often one of them gets hopped up on crack and tries to do something very stupid. They even used to deal in our backyard till we fenced it off with chains and 6ft high boards.
junehhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #82  
Mr. Bill Belecheeeeek.
 
godson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 2,592
Default

Yea bro believe me I hear ya....This year as of 5pm March 12 , Philadelphia had recorded 76 homicides for the year, compared with 66 in New York City, 59 in Los Angeles and 53 in Chicago. That was the last official press numbers on the 12th...in the past 3 days its hit 83 or 84...on the YEAR bro. Our faithfull Mayor John Street has done an awful lot help the problem too....ok that was was sarcastic. If thats not bad enough,the past few months has had a sudden spark in school violence,not just violoence amongst these animals but towards school staff and property. This week alone fire has been set in the SAME school 3 times,another school in West Philly has had 5 or so student-on-teacher assaults. While all this goes on,the city's biggest concern is getting 2 casinos built with the least amount of resistence. They picked the worst area of the city,geographically atleast as the area is all ready a traffic nightmare,and both casino's will be a mere 10 blocks from each other. Maybe we can get a good OVER/UNDER on the murder rate
godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:04 AM   #83  
hd junkie
 
RedSIinPA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Outside Phila.
Age: 41
Posts: 899
Default

godson, do you live in the city limits? Or out in the burbs?
RedSIinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #84  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
DSNY FN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London Ont Canada
Age: 50
Posts: 2,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godson
Yea bro believe me I hear ya....This year as of 5pm March 12 , Philadelphia had recorded 76 homicides for the year, compared with 66 in New York City, 59 in Los Angeles and 53 in Chicago. That was the last official press numbers on the 12th...in the past 3 days its hit 83 or 84...on the YEAR bro. Our faithfull Mayor John Street has done an awful lot help the problem too....ok that was was sarcastic. If thats not bad enough,the past few months has had a sudden spark in school violence,not just violoence amongst these animals but towards school staff and property. This week alone fire has been set in the SAME school 3 times,another school in West Philly has had 5 or so student-on-teacher assaults. While all this goes on,the city's biggest concern is getting 2 casinos built with the least amount of resistence. They picked the worst area of the city,geographically atleast as the area is all ready a traffic nightmare,and both casino's will be a mere 10 blocks from each other. Maybe we can get a good OVER/UNDER on the murder rate
Holy crap and by comparison Toronto with over 3 million people recorded 75 shooting deaths for an entire year and we all bitched that that was way to many. London where I live had 7 shootings and only 1 was fatal LOL.
DSNY FN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #85  
hd junkie
 
RedSIinPA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Outside Phila.
Age: 41
Posts: 899
Default

Yeah, down here in Philly we get those big guns and we make sure they get in the hands of the extra stupid people which is a good recipe for high lethality in our shootings.

We in US can thank the NRA's political influence for pretty much the only reason why we haven't adopted firearms laws like Canada has. And that's coming from a former handgun owner (9mm and a .40 cal.). Thankfully, one day I realized that not being a hunter, I had no need for a handgun and traded them in for some nice fishing equipment.
RedSIinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:42 PM   #86  
Mr. Bill Belecheeeeek.
 
godson's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: philadelphia
Posts: 2,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSIinPA
godson, do you live in the city limits? Or out in the burbs?
Nah bro Im in the city... I live in South Philly...10th and Snyder and work in North Philly Broad and Luzerne.
godson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #87  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
DSNY FN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London Ont Canada
Age: 50
Posts: 2,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSIinPA
Yeah, down here in Philly we get those big guns and we make sure they get in the hands of the extra stupid people which is a good recipe for high lethality in our shootings.

We in US can thank the NRA's political influence for pretty much the only reason why we haven't adopted firearms laws like Canada has. And that's coming from a former handgun owner (9mm and a .40 cal.). Thankfully, one day I realized that not being a hunter, I had no need for a handgun and traded them in for some nice fishing equipment.
Fishing gear is far more fun just you against the fish I love fishing.
DSNY FN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #88  
hd junkie
 
RedSIinPA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Outside Phila.
Age: 41
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY FN
Fishing gear is far more fun just you against the fish I love fishing.
amen to that. I only get to go a couple times a year but it's sure nice to get outdoors once in a while when you're a desk jockey like me.
RedSIinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #89  
hd junkie
 
RedSIinPA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Outside Phila.
Age: 41
Posts: 899
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godson
Nah bro Im in the city... I live in South Philly...10th and Snyder and work in North Philly Broad and Luzerne.
ah ok. right on. my sis works on Market near city hall @ Blank Rome...I'm the suburbanite - Montgomery County, I work in Norristown. Philly nonetheless, it's all one big angry family . Can't wait for Phillies season and heading down to South Philly for some beers and some baseball. Gotta love spring training - there's still some hope for our team before the season actually starts.
RedSIinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:11 PM   #90  
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
DSNY FN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London Ont Canada
Age: 50
Posts: 2,317
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSIinPA
amen to that. I only get to go a couple times a year but it's sure nice to get outdoors once in a while when you're a desk jockey like me.
Yep I drive a desk all night at work to so I love getting out to our cottage up north every summer and getting out the fishing gear and having some fun.
DSNY FN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource >
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


to What are you driving?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Are You Paying For Regular Gas These Days? Lee Stewart Car Forum 798 11-04-2019 11:17 AM
Who Are You? kamspy High Definition Media 620 05-01-2013 09:56 AM
What platform are you getting COD MW 2 on? Mattie_B Gaming & Systems 93 10-03-2009 10:23 AM
What are your relationship or dating requirements? NewLCD123 No Topic Forum 67 12-11-2008 08:15 PM
Why Are You Buying/NOT Buying Blu-ray/DVD movies cheezz High Definition Media 130 12-06-2008 10:11 AM
Are you happy that HD DUD failed? bhampton High Definition Media 169 03-23-2008 09:53 AM
What are the good 1080p DLP's? ZeroPlasma Rear-Projection TVs 15 11-30-2005 01:10 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:57 AM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands