High Def Forum
Thank you for visiting. This is our website archive. Please visit our main website by clicking the logo above.

HD Question from EMT4U

10-02-2005, 03:11 PM
I am very techno stupid. What is this turner and how do I fix my 32hf72 to work with HD TV? Any help would be great

That TV is not a high definition unit according to what I could find. You will need to get a HDTV to be able to see HD.