Originally Posted by emmabooth
1. Take care of Engine The Heart of A Vehicle Ask your auto mechanic to thoroughly check the engine every time you take your car for servicing.2. Check Engine Coolant Proper temperature of car's engine is important, hence you should check you engine coolant for right level. If the engine coolant is low, it results in overheating of auto engine.
3. Check for Smooth Functioning of Timing Belt If it doesn't then, just replace it to avoid an serious engine damage that can be heavy for your pocket.
4. Calibration of the Engine Oil Regular checking and calibration of engine oil ensures engine breakdown. Smooth performance of the automobile engine helps to increase the lifeline of your vehicle.
5. Clean the Radiator Radiator debris should be cleaned with a soft brush. Whereas detergent solution can be carefully used to clean the exterior of radiator.
1. It would be less expensive to just as for a F*CKIN* before you start.