Here is the last of the hundred Pun-itive sentences. Hope you have enjoyed them.
90. When a new hive is done bees have a house swarming party.
91. Looting a drugstore is called Pillaging.
92. Never lie to an x-ray technician. They can see right through you.
93. Old programmers never die, they just can’t C as well.
94. A music store had a small sign which read: Bach in a Minuet.
95. Long fairy tales have a tendency to dragon.
96. Visitors to Cuba are usually Havana good time.
97. A bachelor is a guy who is footloose and fiancee-free.
98. A ditch digger was entrenched in his career.
99. A girl and her boyfriend went to a party as a barcode. They were an item.
100. A criminal’s best asset is his lie ability.