70. When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U C L A.
71. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
72. When chemists die, we barium.
73. A long knife has been invented that cuts four loaves of bread at a time called a four loaf cleaver.
74. When the wheel was invented, it caused a revolution.
75. Two robbers with clubs went golfing, but they didn’t play the fairway.
76. Seven days without a pun makes one weak.
77. A circus lion won’t eat clowns because they taste funny.
78. A toothless termite walked into a tavern and said, “Is the bar tender here?”
79. Did you hear about the fire at the circus? The heat was intense
LG OLED-55B6P~Oppo UDP203~Sony XBR929~Denon3311CI~Mirage Omnisat V2 Spks w/S10SW~DVP5000~Harmony1100