40. In democracy its your vote that counts. In feudalism its your count that votes.
41. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
42. It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
43. Old skiers never die — they just go downhill.
44. A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper.
45. Local Area Network in Australia: the LAN down under.
46. When the TV repairman got married the reception was excellent.
47. An office with many people and few electrical outlets could be in for a power struggle.
48. How do you make antifreeze? Steal her blanket.
49. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said ‘No change yet’.