View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 06:43 AM   #3  
teetertotter
CASA Volunteer

Sorry, here is the update:

I called ATT U-Verse to renegotiate with the American rep and he came down to $173.00/mo w/o taxes for our total package, for two years. I went with the that and called Spectrum/Charter cable and canceled their installation. I received e-mail confirmations from both. I really like ATT with their re-installed updated all wireless equipment 2 years ago and we have not had any problems with them since February 2010. We have had some power failures over time, but the equipment is easy to restore and just have to have a little patience.

The main Gateway wireless box is in the basement, next to my TV and other equipment. We have 2 TV's upstairs in our ranch home with wireless DVR's.

You can renegotiate contract pricing with ATT U-Verse at anytime. When you do want special pricing, you have to ask for their, "Loyalty Dept," and they switch to the US to speak with an actual ATT rep. This time it was an American rep in Michigan. I did not ask what city he was in. They will do their best to keep you a happy customer....at least with us.

We have an 800+ credit rating and we are never late with our ATT bill. They did upgrades to wireless equipment at no charge in August 2014, when renegotiating contract. In July 2016, when renegotiated contract price at lower price, they upgraded the Gateway box at no charge for higher internet speed.

The area Tech Supervisor, lives 4 blocks from us and I can call him direct if I ever have a problem.

Do you think I am a happy ATT U-Verse customer, for 7+ years?

Last edited by teetertotter; 04-20-2017 at 06:48 AM..
teetertotter is offline   Reply With Quote