View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 11:29 PM   #3  
rbinck's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Katy, Texas
Posts: 17,001

I use the Ceton InfiniTV 4 external cable tuner which attaches to a PC via a USB port. Mine has 4 cable tuners and they also have a 6 tuner unit. You have to get a cable card from your cable company. And yes, you will need a video card that has a HDMI port and supports HDCP. I use a Nvidia g210 which is fairly inexpensive. With the InfiniTV 4 tuner you can view/record up to 4 shows at any given time.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote