View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #3  
What is HD?

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2

so i pretty much need a receiver that takes in HDMI's and those cable/wire things for the speakers right?
and what are those called anyways? Those little slots you put the wire in.

Also, how would i get sound from my TV to go through the sound system? Like what plug would I need to go from the TV to the receiver?
And if I were to do that, then I wouldn't need HDMI in my receiver,correct? I can just plug my xbox 360 and blu-ray player into the TV and have all the TV sound go through the receiver and into the sound system, right?

Last edited by duckdude; 09-17-2012 at 07:02 PM..
duckdude is offline   Reply With Quote