Thread: Steve Jobs Dies
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #12  
gwhoughton
NHL in HD please!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRizzo View Post
He's a visionary who's ideas have affected the World and how we (everyone in the world) deal with communication and access information, not to mention how we access and listen to music. The Genius has left the building and, if he has his phone with him, he may have figured out a way to "call us back".
Couldn't agree more. Personally, I cannot STAND iTunes, but that is only because it's a pain in the *ss IMO...

I'm old school as far as liking mp3's that I can edit, manipulate, etc. For those of you that can remember, the original NAPSTER was one of the greatest programs ever written!!

Of course, it didn't have ANY restrictions for such nonsense as copyrights, censorship, etc...

But when you talk about beautiful, cutting-edge, user-friendly hardware and the software that runs it I believe he had no equal.

I own a few iPods including an iPod touch, and if I had more $$$ I would probably own an iPad and Macbook too.

He was a great man. I believe he left a lasting mark and that our world is a better place for him having been in it. I hope he has inspired and will continue to inspire people to do great things.

Rest In Peace Steve.
gwhoughton is offline   Reply With Quote