View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #18  
lsilvest
High Definition is the definition of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnumbertwo View Post
I am so frustrated. I have an LCD Sharp HDTV and when I connect my computer to it with the VGA cable and change the input on my TV to the VGA input it shows no input - then I restart my computer and it shows the start up symbol for windows on my TV, then starts to flicker and the picture disappears and it once again says "no input". I have tried lowering the resolution on the computer but that doesn't work, it reverts back to I think it is 1064X768 resolution when I check it after hooking it back up to my flat screen monitor. I am currently upgrading to Windows 7. Will that help? Is it an issue with windows, my driver? I'm really frustrated! I went to download RefreshForce but it says it fixes the problem with Windows 2000/XP - doesn't say anything about Vista or 7 - help!
The resolution you use needs to be one that your LCD TV accepts. What size is the LCD and model, what resolutions does it accept and what type of video card do you have? Do you have 2 outputs (monitor & TV) or just the TV?
lsilvest is offline   Reply With Quote