View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:00 PM   #1  
rbinck
Administrator

Default PFC5 Memorial Thread

Sad news for High Definition Forum members. I just talked to Paul's brother to find out our Super Moderator (emphasis on the super) passed away last February 25, 2011. He was only 50 years young. The cause was a brain aneurysm. I had been trying to get in touch for a couple of weeks to no avail and luckily his brother answered his phone. They were trying to figure out how to get in touch with us, so it was just a lucky thing that he was in Paul's office.

He is survived by his wife and four children ranging from 10 to 21 years. They have set up a scholarship fund for the younger children and any member that would want to contribute can at this address:

Cashman Children Scholarship Fund
c/o Commerce Bank
226 Boston Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545

I have suggested they set up a paypal account for the contributions and if they do I will post that information in this thread. In the meanwhile if any of you have online banking, it is very easy to have your bank send them a check, usually without fees.

PFC5 was a very valuable and trusted member and moderator here at HDF and had many more posts than any other member that I could think of. He was always ready and able to assist others, particularly new members, at every turn. He was stern but fair with his moderation duties and will be sorely missed. Please think about helping his family and keep them in your prayers.

Edit: Here is the paypal link for donations:http://www.highdefinitionblog.com/PFC5.htm

Last edited by rbinck; 03-08-2011 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Corrected date
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote