High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource

Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource > Local HDTV Info & Reception > High Definition Programming and Shows
Rules HDTV Forum Gallery LINK TO US! RSS - High Def Forum AddThis Feed Button AddThis Social Bookmark Button Groups

High Definition Programming and Shows Talk about HD and programming available on OTA, Cable and Satellite. TV shows both SD and HD should be discussed here. RSS - High Definition Programming

Sons Of Anarchy, Season 2 Is Off Da Chain!

Reply
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #61
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Well, last nights epi was good, as usual. I loved the fact that Kenny Johnson was in it, Lem from, "The Shield". Plus WTF is going on between him, and Tig? I'm glad Chucky didn't die in the fire. Jax, and Clay got to rumble a little bit. It shocked me that Weston shot the white boy where the heroin was.

I hope Sutter gets into part of Chibs/Fiona back story, I'm so intrigued about it. I womder if they will ever show their daughter, I bet she's freaking gorgeous. Gemma once sad, Fiona is the only bitch she's afraid of.

What story lines would you like to see for next season Daleb?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #62
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

I hate spam!

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #63
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
daleb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 7,657
Default

[quote=GymBrat98;966087]Well, my biggest surprise was when T showed up at the reporters door, and she said hi dad!
I totally didn't think she shot Lundy, and Deb, until Mazuka talked to Deb about the trajectory pf the bullet. Also, when she told Deb about how Lundy was positioned. I have questions about this, like has she been complicit in past crimes with her dad? Did you suspect her as the shooter?

Have a good holiday!




That's an excellent thought.. I did not think much past the shock of knowing that's her dad.
Of course, by height, she would make the perfect Lundy killer.
But maybe she knows only too well what T does, and protects him by carrying out her own sick campaign. Can't quite get my head around how her motivation would be the same as her dad's.
Imagine if she gets found out first and is either killed by Dex or doing a shootout. Then Trinity will really be off the rails!
Or she doesn't know, and has her own agenda, but her motivation and deeds are warped by genetics.
Should be very interesting to see how they tie ALL that together.

As far as story lines of SOA, that will be greatly determined by the final episode. I look forward to see how that little smirk on Lobells' face will be eliminated.

Have a great holiday, and here's a toast to all the functional families across the country, and my wish for a quick release for the innocents trapped in dysfunctional ones.
__________________
Samsung PN50A650 plasma, Arcam AVR350, Dali Ikon6 (Vokal2&OnWalls), Outlaw Audio LFM-1EX sub, Anti-Mode 8033B, Oppo Digital BDP-83SE, Roku Digital, Furman Elite power conditioner

Last edited by daleb; 11-26-2009 at 01:13 PM.
daleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:41 AM   #64
HD Rocks
 
sprkeng's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 2,283
Default

As you say it GB this series is "off da chain"....!!!!!!
__________________
Sony XBR-46 LCD
PanasonicBD35
D*TV HDDVR-HR21.100
Toshiba A-2
Toshiba A-3
Samsung DVD Recorder
Yamaha AVR
KEF 5.1 speakers
Samsung LCD 32-720P
D*TV HD DVR R22.100
Samsung BN22 LCD
D*TV HD H23.600
George Foreman Grill




sprkeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:12 PM   #65
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
daleb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 7,657
Default

Oh my, Dexter, Dexter, Dexter..what are you going to do? Everybody knows what's going on now, and will Dex ever make it in time to do Trinity before the rest of the PD gets his butt. His colleagues are going to know he has been running undercover on his own. And who knows what else they will find out, they may be a little behind, but they are not stupid, especially his sister.
Some key players heading for self-destruction....who will survive?
Christine loved her dad so much as to cover up his crimes? That seems over the top..but possible I guess. Wow...this would be a great TV series..
Ohhh .. it is !!!!!!!!
__________________
Samsung PN50A650 plasma, Arcam AVR350, Dali Ikon6 (Vokal2&OnWalls), Outlaw Audio LFM-1EX sub, Anti-Mode 8033B, Oppo Digital BDP-83SE, Roku Digital, Furman Elite power conditioner
daleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #66
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprkeng View Post
As you say it GB this series is "off da chain"....!!!!!!


Hi Sprk, how was your holiday?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #67
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleb View Post
Oh my, Dexter, Dexter, Dexter..what are you going to do? Everybody knows what's going on now, and will Dex ever make it in time to do Trinity before the rest of the PD gets his butt. His colleagues are going to know he has been running undercover on his own. And who knows what else they will find out, they may be a little behind, but they are not stupid, especially his sister.
Some key players heading for self-destruction....who will survive?
Christine loved her dad so much as to cover up his crimes? That seems over the top..but possible I guess. Wow...this would be a great TV series..
Ohhh .. it is !!!!!!!!
Oh my is right Daleb!

Ok, I had no diea that there are parents that actually put the names of their kids, and them on their vehicles. If T or should we call him the Quattro killer, lol. Him grabbing that kid was so unexpected, and creepy. Dexter would have caught up to him, if he didn't yell out his name in the parking garage.

I'm going to space out my questions/concerns, since the end is near in both series.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #68
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
daleb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 7,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymBrat98 View Post
Oh my is right Daleb!

Ok, I had no diea that there are parents that actually put the names of their kids, and them on their vehicles. If T or should we call him the Quattro killer, lol. Him grabbing that kid was so unexpected, and creepy. Dexter would have caught up to him, if he didn't yell out his name in the parking garage.

I'm going to space out my questions/concerns, since the end is near in both series.
Me too....things are headed for some interesting finales in at least 3 series that interest us.
__________________
Samsung PN50A650 plasma, Arcam AVR350, Dali Ikon6 (Vokal2&OnWalls), Outlaw Audio LFM-1EX sub, Anti-Mode 8033B, Oppo Digital BDP-83SE, Roku Digital, Furman Elite power conditioner
daleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:06 PM   #69
HD Rocks
 
sprkeng's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 2,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymBrat98 View Post
Hi Sprk, how was your holiday?
Hi GB...the holiday was great...I stayed out of trouble...
__________________
Sony XBR-46 LCD
PanasonicBD35
D*TV HDDVR-HR21.100
Toshiba A-2
Toshiba A-3
Samsung DVD Recorder
Yamaha AVR
KEF 5.1 speakers
Samsung LCD 32-720P
D*TV HD DVR R22.100
Samsung BN22 LCD
D*TV HD H23.600
George Foreman Grill




sprkeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #70
HD Rocks
 
sprkeng's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 2,283
Default

What no Dexter Thread....?????

Season 1 is still the best one...and I rate this season of Dexter number 2...so far anyway...
__________________
Sony XBR-46 LCD
PanasonicBD35
D*TV HDDVR-HR21.100
Toshiba A-2
Toshiba A-3
Samsung DVD Recorder
Yamaha AVR
KEF 5.1 speakers
Samsung LCD 32-720P
D*TV HD DVR R22.100
Samsung BN22 LCD
D*TV HD H23.600
George Foreman Grill




sprkeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:28 PM   #71
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprkeng View Post
What no Dexter Thread....?????

Season 1 is still the best one...and I rate this season of Dexter number 2...so far anyway...
I didn't do a Dexter thread because I didn't want to seem greedy, LOL.

So what are you thoughts about Trinity/Lithgow?


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:43 PM   #72
HD Rocks
 
sprkeng's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Southwest Washington
Posts: 2,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymBrat98 View Post
I didn't do a Dexter thread because I didn't want to seem greedy, LOL.

So what are you thoughts about Trinity/Lithgow?


wow he looks like Trinity.

IMO Trinity is a serial killer freakoid....the man should not be alive to murder people that are picked because of his past. The producers couldn't have picked a better Trinity in Lithgow.

I don't think you would be called greedy if you had started a Dexter Thread. I haven't watched Sunday's episode, so far this season ranks right up with the 1st season.

what do you think of the reporter ending up being Trinity's daughter? It was a good twist.
__________________
Sony XBR-46 LCD
PanasonicBD35
D*TV HDDVR-HR21.100
Toshiba A-2
Toshiba A-3
Samsung DVD Recorder
Yamaha AVR
KEF 5.1 speakers
Samsung LCD 32-720P
D*TV HD DVR R22.100
Samsung BN22 LCD
D*TV HD H23.600
George Foreman Grill




sprkeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #73
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprkeng View Post
wow he looks like Trinity.

IMO Trinity is a serial killer freakoid....the man should not be alive to murder people that are picked because of his past. The producers couldn't have picked a better Trinity in Lithgow.

I don't think you would be called greedy if you had started a Dexter Thread. I haven't watched Sunday's episode, so far this season ranks right up with the 1st season.

what do you think of the reporter ending up being Trinity's daughter? It was a good twist.
It totally blew me away!
That's what I love about the show, I can't figure the plot out.

I never liked her from jump, something about her just bugged me.
She just seemed too dam needy, and Quinn is an asshole.
I'm a Doakes fan, and miss him big time.

I'm shocked T took her on killz, he is all kinds of f'ed up, yes?

What about the neighbor dude kissing Rita, wtf was that about? Will Mazuka get a chance to tell Dexter?

I'm not feeling the whole Lagurta/Baptista love thang. I liked when she was bangin Jimmy Smits.

You're right, Lithgow makes a very creepy serial killer. I'm gonna be pretty sad when the season ends. I hope, "Breaking Bad" starts up soon to take the place of Dex on Sundays, ya feel me?

LOL about Peter looking like Trinity!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #74
High Definition is the definition of life.
 
daleb's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Clovis, CA
Posts: 7,657
Default

I agree, I'm gonna need a 'Breaking' Bad' fix when the season ends for Dex.

Yeah, Mazuka could really mess things up, but I think Dex would believe Rita, after the harsh words are thrown around. And then he will blame himself for not showing her enough attention, like he has a choice?

I like Baptista..knows how to get along with his team without sticking his nose in their business. He would make a good cop partner with Deb.
They are both sharp, and his coolness would temper her impulsiveness.

Quinn is an asshole.he's always looking for some inside scandal..(my old limey friend would call him, "..a bit of an old woman..")..he likes to stir the pot. He's damn lucky Deb tipped him off to Christine...of course, it made her job easier to do the setup.
Lithgow was an excellent choice..fine actor..and so easy to hate.
Ahh.. final SOA is about to start soon...damn, season finale!
__________________
Samsung PN50A650 plasma, Arcam AVR350, Dali Ikon6 (Vokal2&OnWalls), Outlaw Audio LFM-1EX sub, Anti-Mode 8033B, Oppo Digital BDP-83SE, Roku Digital, Furman Elite power conditioner
daleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #75
HD Is Off Da Hook!
 
GymBrat98's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,953
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleb View Post
I agree, I'm gonna need a 'Breaking' Bad' fix when the season ends for Dex.

Yeah, Mazuka could really mess things up, but I think Dex would believe Rita, after the harsh words are thrown around. And then he will blame himself for not showing her enough attention, like he has a choice?

I like Baptista..knows how to get along with his team without sticking his nose in their business. He would make a good cop partner with Deb.
They are both sharp, and his coolness would temper her impulsiveness.

Quinn is an asshole.he's always looking for some inside scandal..(my old limey friend would call him, "..a bit of an old woman..")..he likes to stir the pot. He's damn lucky Deb tipped him off to Christine...of course, it made her job easier to do the setup.
Lithgow was an excellent choice..fine actor..and so easy to hate.
Ahh.. final SOA is about to start soon...damn, season finale!
Hi Daleb, I liked Baptista from way back when he was in Oz, I love his roll on Dex, but just find myself not caring if he lays da pipe or not in Lagurta. I liked when he was with the vice detective, not sure why the writers didn't nurture that relationship.

If anything Quinn should be kissing Dexter's hairy man berries, for not dropping the dime on him stealing the money, yes?

As far as SOA, do you have a clue as to what they will leave hanging for next season? I'm all confuzzled, and shit!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuLAZpHbMo

http://youtu.be/KULGidWvz0w


http://www.highdefforum.com/sports-f...s-you-f91.html


"Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning"
GymBrat98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Go Back   High Def Forum - Your High Definition Community & High Definition Resource > Local HDTV Info & Reception > High Definition Programming and Shows
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads to Sons Of Anarchy, Season 2 Is Off Da Chain!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sons of Anarchy (Season One) EditWhiz1983 Blu-Ray Movie Reviews and Software discussion 9 11-16-2009 05:11 PM
Sons of Anarchy (FX) UltimoRobo No Topic Forum 0 07-30-2008 03:00 PM
CC ad April 20-26th pjc High Definition Media 5 04-15-2008 11:44 AM
LOST Season 3 Review up at highdefdigest 5/5 sufs High Definition Media 6 01-02-2008 04:20 PM
My DVD Collection, What's yours like? LazerGuided No Topic Forum 11 12-10-2007 03:07 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 PM.



Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2004 - 2008, High Def Forum